Millerntor exhibition / 1910 – Museum for FC St. Pauli e.V.
On more than 600 square meters, 1910 – Museum for FC St. Pauli e.V. and bontempo documented the moving and exciting history of one the most unusual football stadiums in the world. The exhibition was held in the location of the future FC St. Pauli Museum, down in the famous “Gegengerade” (east stand) – the place where the first of the now famous skull and crossbones flags were waved. bontempo did not only design and build the exhibition, but also created the video trailer for web, social media and the Millerntor Stadium’s video wall. More than 4,000 visitors (25% above estimate) enjoyed the exhibition, which also gained extensive media coverage.
1910 – Museum for FC St. Pauli e.V.
Millerntor Stadium, Hamburg